Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Final Reflection Post


We have done many piecies of writing from poetry to detailed papers to many more other pieces of creative writing. Iv written most of my journal entries about me and my life. Iv never set up a blog before this class. So yea this would me my first time doing a blog. I like it blogging but I dont like how were assigned to do something we should just have a certain amount of blogs do at end of quarter and be able to wright what we want. The piece I did that I loved the most was the blog about my dreams and also the poem about my girlfriend. Another peice I like was the water color lyric paper we did in class. I really dont seem me blogging a whole lot in the near future if at all but it was really cool to learn how to set up one. My journal has my own thoughts in it and the only person I would want to see it would be the teacher. I will only continue to journal if I really have to. So in other words I feel the same about the journals as I do the blogs. My favorite post was probaly the one about movies because im a movie lover. This is how the post goes, I love scary movies or any movie for that matter. Ill watch them all with you if you ask me too. I probably could not tell yuou my favorite movie because I love them all. But if I had to choose a few they would be Dazed and Confused, Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, Friday The 13th, And Stephen Kings IT. These are just a few of the many movies I love. That was my favorite post. Another favorite I have written is my fovorite quote paper. My favorite quote is from my favorite movie Dazed and Confused. The quote is "You win some and you lose some". I Love this quote because it is the meaning of life. Let me explain, your always going to lose sometimes and if you try hard and give it your all then you will also win sometimes. This quote inspires you to move on and dont let the negative things get you down. This is also my favorite quote because its a really mellow one. An I think it matches my personality really well. This quote can have multiple diffrent meanings but this is my opinion of what I think of this quote. Dont let anybody tell you diffrent then what your mind thinks.
My final thoughts on this class is that is was really fun and that I wish I would have not slaked around so much. This kind of writing diffrents from my other writing because im  not really detailed when it comes to writing stuff down normally. My final words are good luck and be the best you can be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment