Monday, March 4, 2013
Dan In Real Life
Three tips I would give parents that have teenagers are not to be to strict but still keep them in control. Let them learn from their mistakes and help them threw them. My final tip is show as much love as you can for them and take care of them.I think you can fall in love at first sight. So yes in my opinion you can fall in love with someone in three days. Its a so crazy how you can fall head over heels for girls. The book I would pick for mMarrie would definately be the Great Gatsby. My best hiding place as a kid was in the laundry room behind the washer. Hide and seek was alwatys the miost fun as a kid. My perfect day is a day with my girlfriend. Which I guess that would make everyday a perfect day. And yes asking questions for sure make you a better conversationalist.Yes my family is all about doing family activities. The only time we do it though is when we go up to Kansas City. Because I got family that lives out there. And yes in my opionion im a great bowler ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment