The worst dream iv probably ever had was the dream about Freddy Kruger. You all know who Freddy Kruger is right? He is the serial killer from all the movies called Nightmare On Elm Street. The scariest part about freddy is that he can haunt you in your dreams and murder you in your sleep. Probably one of the most scariest serial killers ever. Anyway when i have nightmares he pops upmin them and it really scares the hell out of me. Because in my mind I keep thinking he can kill me in my dreams. The nightmare turns into reality in my mind and then I cant fall back a sleep. Thats my worst nightmare and if you want detail just think of the boiler room and Freddy Kruger running his claws down the pipes making that horrible screetching sound. I dont really believe in dreams being symbolic. But this dream that I have about Freddy feels so real. Sometimes I even wake up in sweats and screaming its kinda crazy but I just started having this dream like a year ago. An it does reoccur from time to time. I just think you have to have a good mind set before you go to bed and then you will have what they call sweet dreams.
I remember being just as terrified (or maybe more) of Michael Myers from the Halloween movies when I was in middle school...
ReplyDeleteYea im a huge scary movie fan and i love halloween i got the whole series on dvd as well as all the nightmare on elm streets
ReplyDelete