Monday, February 25, 2013

Color of flower


The color of my flower was green which represents youth, good fortune, and resilience. It sends a message of renewal, optimism, and pleasure. This color is bright which makes me feel good inside when I see it because its not always dark this color can sometimes be lime green. Which is my most favorite color ever.Green is also a symbol for recycling and going green which means eco friendly in my opinion. Green is just a great color all around. I feel light like a flower and soft like a petal. I have know way to make this poem better. All tho when you seen green on the ground you know there is not bad weather around. Sometimes when it rains the green grass gets muddy and filthy. But its okay because on those days just sit in the house and eat healthy. Veggies might not be the best thing in the world and even sometimes they make you hurl. But just remember when the grass is green and dry to go swing have fun and try. Well this the wacky poem I give to you. I hope you treasure it like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment