Friday, January 18, 2013

Writers as Readers

What I need to be comfortable as a writer is a really chill and laxed enviroment. If I even have the slitest bit of noise ill get distracted and not be able to read my book. I Love to write more than I like to read. I just find reading sometimes really boaring probably because i get easily distracted. But when I do like to read, it will pretty much always be a fiction book. I like reading about mysteries and sports. The teacher that tought me how to read was Mrs. Simmons. The only reason I remember this is because she taught in a way that actually made sense to me. The first book I ever picked up was Dr. Seusses "Cat in the hat". The reason I still rember it is because thats what Mrs. Simmons used to help me read better and she also used pictures to help me with words and there meaning. I think books are a very good way to get more knowlege on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment