Dreams are a very unique thing about a human being. Dreams are produced by the brain letting off dmt when you sleep. Every body has them, but may not sometimes remember them when they wake up or may not remember them at all for that matter. The reason for that is because your dreams are kept in your short term memory and not your long. Sometimes you will remember your dreams vividly but I don't remember them at all usually.
The best dream iv ever had is where I get a invitation to the AST dew tour. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is a big skateboarding contest that happens every year during summer. The best of the best skaters get a invitation.In my dream i'am skating with the pros like Paul Rodregiez, Chaz Ortiz, and Ryan Sheckler. Also in my dream i'm landing huge tricks and getting big scores by the judges. Its kinda funny that I dream about it considering that is my goal in reality is to become a pro skateboarder.But anyway that's the dream I always remember having as a kid growing up in life. This is also a reacuring dream I always had, to be honest with you I still have that same dream sometimes even to this day.
I dig that picture! Great blog!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see your big skating dreams become a reality for you, Michael!
ReplyDelete